Standish Bible Church has signed up with One Call Now and we now offer an all-call program for our groups and prayer requests. If you would like to join the program contact the church clerk for your invitation code. Once you have the code follow the instructions below to sign up.
1. Click the One Call Now Self-Update Portal button at the bottom of this page to be
taken to the sign-up/sign-in page
2. Click Sign Up
2. Enter your information
3. Create a password (write down your password for later use to update your info)
4. Once you've entered all the information, click save.
5. Check your email for a verification notice and follow the instructions in the email.
6. Wait for approval from SBC to be added to our group
Congratulations! You're now signed up to receive email notifications!
To receive text messages:
1. In the Phone Number text box enter your 9 digit cell number;
(for example: 530-555-1234)
2. In the Description text box, click the drop-down arrow and click to select the
For cell phones, click to select Receive Text Messages. Selection of the option gives One
Call Now permission to send text messages to you from your group. Depending upon your
cell phone provider, there may be a charge for receiving text messages. Standish Bible
Church and One Call Now have no control over these charges nor do we receive any
recompense from these charges.
If this is your main contact, click to select Main Contact.
3. Click Call Me. The system will call the phone number listed in the Phone Number
text box. The auto-response message will confirm your acceptance.
Note: It seems sometime the call is disconnected before any action is taken. If this
happens, simply click Call Me again.
4. On your phone's keypad press 1.
5. On the Add Phone or Email dialog box, click to select I agree to One Call Now's
6. Click Save
Standish Bible Church Sub-groups
SBC has established the following sub-groups. If you would like to be added to a group or groups in order to get notifications from them, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of what groups you'd like to be in. You may notice there is no sub-group for Prayer Chain. That is because emergency prayer requests will be sent to everyone in our One Call Now roster.
1. Church member
2. Deacon/Elder Board
3. Awana Leaders
4. Awana Parents
6. SoCo Awana Leaders
7. SoCo Awana Parents
10. Children's Church
11. Men's Breakfast
12. Book Group
13. Cindy's Tuesday Bible Study
14. Cindy's Thursday Bible Study